COST OF CLEARING CONTAINER OF 40FT AND 20FT AT LAGOS SEA CARGO PORTS APAPA AND TINCANCost of clearing container of 40ft or 20ft at sea ports in Nigeria depends on the documentation requires, value of the goods and the shipping company alongside with the customs agent that handles the process. Terminal and shipping charges varies on the shipping companies in Nigeria. The transportation of the goods from the port to the warehouse of the consignee will also add to its cost Customs clearance exercise is the process whereby Nigeria customs service and other relevance port agencies examine the consignments shipped to Nigeria. The process involves physical examination, documentations information tally with the goods in the container. The duties values declared will be looked into to know if there are no discrepancies between the information on documents and the goods to be examined.
- Original Bill of Lading from the shipping company
- 1 copy CCVO (Combine Certificate of Value and Origin) (Form 16)
- Pro-forma invoice
- PAAR – Pre-Arrive Assessment Report
- Assessment Notice from Custom agent that handles it
- Form 'M' (Central bank of Nigeria Form Submission can be applied for at Nigeria banks
- Packing list showing the description of the goods and its dimension.
- Customs Duty payment Confirmation from bank you open Form M